Saturday, May 10, 2008

Team members required !

Just like Arunachal Forum, I would like to open up Arunachal Tourism too for Group participation.

Arunachal is as diverse as one can think of, and hence a single head writing upon the same, certainly wouldn't suffice, neither would it justify what Arunachal can boast of.
So this Blog is open at the moment for some members, lets say 5-6. Please let me know if you would be interested.
If you've a blog then please let me know its url. Needn't worry even if you don't have. Just give me some reasons why, you can fit in perfect for this team, and I shall scrutinize the same.

Advantages ?

Please read this : advantages of co-management

On top of it, we can share our ideas which could fuel in other ideas as well. Participate in groupwritting projects ( ya, for the bloggers) and many more.

Internet can pay .... !!!

And there are many other avenues as well, all you need to is unleash your thoughts and craze to write it back.

Regards
Rome
www.rome-dec.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Chukhu said...

hi rome...remebr me? VKV sher and balijan guy....

yup i nevr u knew u were in bangalore. it has been a year now tht i hve left bangalore....i hve done my PG in tourism. at present am working as a part time lecturer in university and is busy roamning frm one place to anthr of arunachal....also very soon i gonna open up my own tour agency called as "Explore Arunachal".....

its good tht i hve found someone who is really interested in tourism sector of arunachal....its not late yet. plus like u many r there who r aware yet thy dnt open their mouth jst tht they do belong to this group.....

thanks....i thght i was the only one.

Rome Mele said...

Hi Chukhu...

Thanks for replying to this post.
I was in blore for a brief period of time, though am in delhi at the moment, and will be here for maybe another year.

Glad to know that, you've done your PG in tourism and want to come up with your own tour agency " explore arunachal ".... Thats a great thought, and certainly a nice entrepreneurship initiative.
I hope your " explore arunachal" will be a success, and serve an example for other entrepreneurship initiatives other people can take.


Well am still new to this sector, tourism. Just clinging on to my vague ideas of what can be done. Hope we formulate something together on that....
And certainly blogging for the same can give you much more idea about AP. And I know you can do this all good, since you're in AP itself, and on top of that you've done PG in Tourism. (I did my BE, though) Well, I don't intent to open up an agency even in my future, but ya i would like to blog about it.

Hmmm... maybe we both can manage the same.... I can blog for your blog or maybe we could combine the same.

Let me know about your other plans...

Regards
Rome